Friday, April 18, 2014

TAKEN: Household goods

I have some General household stuff that I no longer use, as shown in pics below. Includes:

  • Microwave plasticware
  • Utensils
  • Biscuit tin
  • Plastic 4-drawer unit
  • Colander
  • Ice cube trays
  • Random ceramics
  • Hugo Boss #1 (Unwanted gift. Genuine? I have no idea, but it is not my thing)
  • Foot massager
  • Rabbits ears antenna
  • Paint roller tray unused
  • Painting- carpet protectors used when painting skirting boards
  • Picture frame
  • Nice Juie Baigent signed photo of Tweed River
  • Aluminium Venetian Blind- White 60cm x137mm drop - Unused but missing mounting clips
  • Ikea Factum Cabinet Legs x6 (Ikea part number 401.755.40)
More stuff may have been added since I wrote this. To be taken as one lot. Please re-gift what you do not need. Pickup from Gordon Park 4031.












No comments:

Post a Comment